From Ride Engine
Built with lightweight construction, the Escape Pod provides pure hydrofoil performance with a design that blends together a contoured hull shape with optimized outline and volume. The Escape Pod is the ideal board for the experienced surfer seeking to advance their hydrofoil attack.
- Early entry rocker line for easier paddling and quick takeoffs.
- Deep, double-concave displacement hull design that offers direct tracking and early release.
- Chinned rails for carving clearance and deflection.
- Steep tail kick for pumping clearance.
- Slight deck concave that projects better board feel and balance.
- Lightweight EPS core in a vacuum-bag construction process.
- Dual unidirectional carbon stringers and carbon-reinforced tail patch for durability.
- High-density foam I-beam foil box construction.
- EVA tail pad with front and rear inserts for strap placement.
- Rear Pad
- Foil Track Mounting Hardware Sold Separately